Petit & Dommershausen, SC, is proud to announce that five of its attorneys have been named to the Wisconsin Super Lawyers lists for 2022. The prestigious lists selected two attorneys as Super Lawyers and three as Rising Stars from the Northeast Wisconsin law firm.
The Super Lawyers list is highly selective with no more than five percent of the nominated attorneys making the final list each year. The team members at Petit & Dommershausen, SC, receiving recognition include:
- Gregory Petit, who has received the honor since 2018;
- Tajara Dommershausen, who has received the honor since 2018; also a rising star in 2008-09;
The Rising Stars list is a highly selective honor that recognizes attorneys if they are 40 years old or younger or have practiced law for 10 years or less. The team members at Petit & Dommershausen, SC, receiving recognition include:
- Steffanie Walczak, who has received the honor since 2021;
- Brittany Running, who has received this honor since 2019;
- Brian Kane, who is a first-time honoree;
About Petit & Dommershausen, SC Petit & Dommershausen, SC, provides legal representation throughout Northeastern Wisconsin. Founded in 2003, the firm handles cases involving family law, criminal defense & criminal appeals, estate planning, and other legal services. Clients can visit the team at any of the firm’s locations in Green Bay, Menasha, and Oshkosh. Call the firm at 920-739-9900 to schedule your initial consultation or visit pdlawoffice.com.